Turning 50, Getting married.
Updated: Sep 4
Tomorrow, July 09, is my 50th birthday.
I feel happier than I have ever been in my entire life... For a few reasons
1. Rebecca and I are getting married in Tofino next week. She is my twin soul and best friend. Everyday we laugh and have fun.
2. I made it this far.. and kept all my hair!
3. I finally found myself. I know who I am and where I am here. I am so grateful for my life.
4. I feel like I am still 27. I love life, people, adventures, and smile every day and laugh a lot with my crazy friends!
5. Being able to create...As a creative whether it's music, photography, acting, editing, writing, painting, perfuming, hairstyling, it's such an important part of life. Never stop creating.
So THANK YOU for your friendship and I can't wait to connect with you!
If you want to give me a bday gift please pick up my album "Runaway With Me"